We are proud to present the evolution of the Dragonfly machine. The X2 model is the sum of our experience from building machines during the years and has led to several improvements.
- New Swiss X2 motor. Exclusive for the X2 models. Hi-performance motor with 6W mechanical output. High energy efficiency (86%). Optimal for battery operation with the RPS-600. Runs all type of standard and cartridge needles*.
- Adjustable stroke lengths. Choose between three stroke lengths. 2.6mm, 3.7mm and 4.5mm with the same eccenter. Loosen one screw and twist the eccenter pin for the desired stroke length.
- Easy to convert between standard and cartridge needles. When using cartridges the Stay up spring must be removed to prevent strain on the motor and to function properly. The X2 version has a lid in the frame that allows quick access to the Stay up spring. Easy to remove and insert when choosing between standard and cartridge needles.
- More stable give adjustment. New Cap with built in damper prevents clatter and excessive noise when using the softer give settings. Allows to use the whole 3 turns adjustment efficiently and without clatter.
- Higher precision and finish. The X2 models have several improvements regarding component materials and precision.
- Lightweight (80 grams)
- Low vibrating
- Don’t need rubber bands
- Adjustable hitting force
- Adjustable stroke length
- Accepts standard grips, tubes and needles
- Compatible with cartridge needles
- Both clip cord & RCA connections
- Works with most power supplies 0-13V
- Normally stops in upper position
- No moving components in contact with plastic barrier
- High durability
Input voltage: 0 - 13 volt DC (max. 13 volt DC)
Power connections: RCA or clip cord (max. clip cord end diam Ø1,6 mm) Rpm range Stitches / sec: 0 - 8 000 rpm / min 0 - 130 / sec
Stroke length: 2.6, 3.7 and 4.5 mm Adjustable
Suspension stroke: 0 - 2 mm
Max. tube diam: Ø8 mm
Max. needle size: 50 magnum
Weight: 80 grams
Wireless ready: Yes
Dimensions LxBxH: 90 x 21 x 77 mm
CLICK HERE to download the manual.