Work faster and easier with the world's lightest coils … without the mystery and tuning headache of normal coils.
Your choice of 8 colours, Liner or Shader. RCA Connections. Replacement springs also available.
- The light weight allows you to be much more agile and leaves you feeling far less fatigued at the end of a session. Machines feature adjustable throw which allows you to quickly and easily configure them to your needs.
- The adjustable throw makes them versatile and predictable allowing you to quickly adapt to changing conditions reducing the need to set up extra machines to finish a job.
- They are powerful and durable and will work with you all day.
- With ordinary minor adjustment these machines are able to run any needle size/grouping with any tubes on the market.
- All parts are made in the USA and of the highest quality you can find anywhere.
- Frames are made of 7075 aircraft aluminum for high strength and light weight. They are professionally anodized, a durable easy to clean finish which will never chip or fade.
- The insulators are made of an aircraft composite which is so durable it will never crack or distort.
- All magnetic steel parts are made of the highest grade magnetic steel for the strongest running machine in the smallest package.
- Wire is American made copper.
- The mechanical steel parts are all made of tempered tool steel so they will never dent, bend or break.
- Electrical components are all made of brass or copper for ultimate conductivity.
- The springs are made of the highest quality spring tempered steel and all precision laser cut for extended life and repeatability. The rear springs are flat, requiring no bending, and the front springs are rolled with a special rolling tool so they are all identical to each other.
- The adjustable throw mechanism allows you to configure one machine to do the work of many. It also makes tuning much easier.
- The machines are easy to clean with minimized cavities and hidden wiring/capacitor.
- A 3 position rubber band system gives you several options in tensioning and allows you to use only one band in most scenarios.
- The Tube Vise clamps any tube solidly and predictably so you never have to worry about slippage when working or about switching between steel and plastic tubes like many coil machines out there.
- The capacitors used are special Polymer Hybrids built to flow higher current and perform longer under more difficult conditions than normal electrolytic capacitors.
- One tool operates all screws eliminating the need for multiple tools.
Made in the USA