Your cart is currently empty.
Furniture » Chairs & Stools
Centurion Value-lift Treatment 3 Section is a versatile table suitable for a wide range of modalities. The three section configuration features a 700 mm back rest and a long seat section making it better suited for treatments that require extra leg room.
The sturdy design helps to optimize your performance whilst achieving maximum comfort and support for your clients. With triple layered cushioning for superior comfort, quiet and speedy power driven height adjustment, and a manually adjustable back rest you have discovered just a few reasons why this is the perfect table for your practice.
Centurion Value-Lift range of power driven treatment tables is part of the new generation of quality and affordable treatment tables by Centurion, a business with over 30 years experience in manufacturing portable and power driven treatment tables in Australia.
The power driven height adjustment allows easy access for elderly and incapacitated patients while also achieving an ergonomic working platform for the practitioner. An integrated gas assisted head cradle may be adjusted through a wide range of angles very easily. In use the table sits securely on four solid supports that can be adjusted for an uneven floor. A foot operated retractable wheel system allows easy manoeverability when required.
Load maximum is 150kg.
The 570 Client Chair by TATSoul exists at the cutting edge of tattoo furniture design. The customer comfort offered by the 570 Client Chair is matched only by its versatility; the 570 provides ergonomic support to clients while sitting, laying down, or straddling. Every foot rest, leg rest, and headrest is independently adjustable to customize the tattooing experience for each client. The luxurious cushioning system is upholstered with smooth PVC vinyl to ensure clients are calm and comfortable throughout the duration of their session.
Contoured for the Body
The contoured molded back and seat cushions increase client comfort and support
Deeper Inset for Straddle Position
An increased taper design provides comfort while providing a more contoured straddling position for clients
With an integrated face-cradle and removable headrest pillow, the 570's design affords comfort and a variety of useful applications
Product Dimensions (flat position):
Add the 570 Wing Attachments to upgrade your 570 to the next level. The 570 Wing Attachments convert the slim adjustable TATSoul 570 to a much wider client chair. These attachments can only be used in the bed position.
* Wing covers sold separately
The TATSoul 570 Protective Cover is an essential product that will help protect your TATSoul 570. This fitted plastic cover helps protect the chair, but still retains the 570's curves and comfort. The clear durable plastic is easy to clean, yet allows the 570's natural vinyl finish to show through.
The TATSoul 570 Wing Attachment Covers are crucial in preserving the life of your TATSoul 570 Wing Attachments. The fitted plastic covers will protect the 570 wings while still retaining the comfort of the 570's curves and adjustability.
The Hydraulic Pro Lite is lighter and has a thinner hydraulic base than the Hydraulic Pro. This chair swivels 360°, on top of a Heavy-duty hydraulic pump with a beautiful chrome finish. The thinner base allows the operator to get in closer to the client. The back rest can be manually adjusted from a flat position to an upward 65° angle. The leg rest can be manually adjusted from a flat position to a downward 45° angle. For easy transitioning, it has fully removable arms. For a face down position, simply remove the pillow to expose a comfortable face hole.
• Thinner heavy-duty hydraulic lift pump
• Chrome finished hydraulic pump
• Manually adjustable back rest and leg rest
• Removable arm rests and pillow
• Facial hole for face down positioning
• Rotates 360°
• Upholstered in PVC vinyl
• Hydraulic pump has a 2.8cm shaft diameter with a 20cm stroke
• Height adjustment from 60cm to 76cm
• Back rest adjustment from 0° flat to 65° incline upward
• Leg rest adjustment from 0° flat to 45° downward decline
• Rotates in horizontal direction and locks in location with foot bail
• Capacity 181kgs.
• Default position: 175cm x 81cm x 61cm (L x W x H)
• Arm rest width: 10cm
• Cushion thickness: 10cm
• Hydraulic base: 106cm x 53cm (L x W)
• Product Weight: 41 kgs
* Please note this product comes in 2 boxes that weight 30 and 45kg each
* Default position: Bed completely flat, lowest position, w/arms
* All heights measured from ground to top of seat cushion
The Hydraulic Pro Cover Accessory is an essential product that will help protect your TATSoul chair. This fitted plastic cover helps protect the chair, but still retains the chair's curves. The clear durable plastic is easy to clean, yet allows the chair's natural vinyl finish to show through.
- Durable clear thick plastic helps protect your chair from the elements and ink.
- Elastic borders make it easy to install, and helps retain the chair’s natural Curves
The Mako Lite Artist Chair by TATSoul is an exceptionally versatile solution for artists who are on a budget. With a minimal backrest design, the Mako Lite provides comfortable ergonomic posture support whether facing forward or in the straddle position. It comes equipped with an impressively sturdy metal base, and is upholstered with smooth, high-quality vinyl for easy cleaning and protection.
For fully versatile version, see Mako Studio Chair
• Backrest cradles the back when facing forward and also provides chest support when straddling
• Durable metal base with non-marking wheels
• Smooth, high quality vinyl
• Provides ergonomic support
• Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
• Default Position: 20" x 19" x 32"
• Height Range: 17” - 22”
• Length: 25.5”
• Width: 25.5”
• Height: 12.5”
• Weight: 28.6 lbs.
The Mako Studio Chair by TATSoul is designed to fill a number of roles in the shop without being too bulky. As an artist chair, the split backrest and 6 points of adjustment allow the Mako to be customized to support the natural posture of each artist. The uniquely ergonomic straddle position offered by the Mako Studio Chair also makes it perfect for clients receiving back tattoos. The Mako Studio Chair comes equipped with a sturdy wheeled base and upholstered with smooth, high quality vinyl for easy cleaning and protection against contaminants.
• 6 points of adjustment for ultimate customization
- Seat height
- Seat front-to-rear pitch
- Back angle
- Backrest pitch
- Backrest height
- Backrest split height
• Durable metal base with wheels for mobility
• Smooth, high quality vinyl for easy cleaning
• Provides ergonomic support for both front-facing and stradling positions
• Non-marking wheels
• Default Position: 20" x 19" x 32"
• Seat Dimension: 18" x 19"
• Height Range: 17” - 22”
• Cushion Thickness: 3
• Capacity: 250 lbs
All TATSoul furniture products come with a lifetime structural warranty, plus a 2 year warranty on any vinyl and pneumatic parts.
Click here to see a quick instructional video on how to remove the piston for this chair.